Friday, June 1, 2007

T Shirt Pick Up

Bring your umbrella, rain boots, and camera!
My thanks to all of you who picked up your t-shirts at my home last night. This makes things much easier on me for Race Day. I don't know what I would have done if I had to bring all of them with me. :) For those that were unable to pick them up - they are ready for you on Race Day. Just a reminder - I will be near the Welcoming Remarks area at 8:00 a.m. until approximately 8:30 a.m. I will be holding up the team Paint the Town Pink sign in hopes that this will help us find each other.

I realize we are all doing different legs of the "Race", but it would be nice to gather in one spot if possible and get some photos of the team members. After 8:30, everyone is virtually on their own as it would be too difficult to keep track of 41 people amongst 10,000 participants!

See you tomorrow Rain or Shine! Keep in mind that your safety is most important - so if there are dangerous weather conditions - use your best judgement.

Thanks again everyone! My sincerest appreciation.