Monday, June 4, 2007

Race Results

**Photos from the race day are in the previous post - you may have to view the photos from home if your workplace denies you access to Picasa** So, be sure to forward the email to yourself at home!

The race results are in, you can check them out by clicking this link ---> 2007 Race Results ... The only runner on our team that appears to have been chip timed is my brother in law, who ran the 5K in 24:11.05! Great Job Scott!! I do not know the results for our other runners, but thank you for participating, your efforts were awesome.

You can read a few follow-up articles on Race for the Cure here:


1) Race for the Cure 2007 - Draws Record Crowd
2) 8,500 Join Madison's Race for the Cure

I can't thank everyone enough ... so keep in mind that next years race is on June 1st! I will be contacting all of you in 2008 in hopes that you can participate again. I hope to get our team growing to at least double what we did this year.

Coming up next will be the Passionately Pink for the Cure in October's breast cancer awareness month. Until then ... keep me posted on any news, info, photos, etc... you'd like me to put on our team site.

THANKS team Paint the town Pink!
~ Kris