Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Checks made payable...

Passionately Pink for the Cure <---- Click this link

If you are looking to donate but would prefer not to donate online - please make your check payable to: Susan G. Komen for the Cure

If you work with my Mom, you can pass the checks on to her.


If you do not work with my Mom, you can contact me via email to obtain my home address so that you may mail your donations to me. I'd prefer not to publish my email address on the Internet, but I will send weekly updates to the team and then you can simply reply using my email address.

In other news, World renowned artist Susan Rios, is using her talents to benefit women battling breast cancer. Rios, whose works adorn the walls of the White House and homes of celebrities such as Jane Seymour, Priscilla Presley and Andre Agassi, has created a piece called "Feel the Hope" with 100% profits from the sale of prints going to breast cancer diagnostic care and research. A 6-by-8-inch personalized and signed print sells for $49. For more information or to order a print, go to Feel the Hope's website.

For those of you with iPod's or those looking to buy an iPod, Belkin is continuing in the crusade against breast cancer, presenting its latest cases for iPod Nano and iPod shuffle, benefiting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. 10% of the retail price of each pink and bone colored case will go to the Foundation.